Corporate Chef Michael LoPorto CEC, AAC
- Owned/operated 3 highly successful restaurants.
- Purdue University, Culinary Degree.
- Italy, Culinary School
- Certified Executive Chef (CEC).
- American Academy of Chefs (AAC).
- Inducted into the National Academy of Chefs, 1997.
- Two time host of the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Winner of over one dozen Gold, Silver and Bronze ACF Medals.
- Favorite Dish: Mugnaia. Favorite Wine: Nero di Avola.
Executive Chef Carmelo LoPorto
- LoPorto's Executive Chif for over 16 years.
- "Best in Show" 2002 Overall Gold Medal, Cuisine Magic.
- Main Instructor at New York Food Show 2004.
- Four Gold and two Silver ACF Medals between 2000 and 2005.
- Certified Serve Safe Food Safety Instructor.
- Favorite Dish: Veal Scorsese. Favorite Wine: Brunello d Montalcino.